Notes are presented in reverse chronological order
Most changes are not user-facing:
- Fixed an exception that could cause a crash immediately upon logging in to the mobile app on some devices.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where a user could get stuck on the blue spinner on jobs or available resources.
2.3.8 (2023-05-29)Most changes are not user-facing
- Clearing the Division or Activity on a job (requesting or editing) no longer wipes the custom fields. The custom fields are only cleared if a user clears and then selects a Division or Activity that has different custom fields than the original.
- Fixed some errors logged to sentry that did not affect users.
- Cost centers are now scoped to hub when requested and editing jobs
- Fixed an issue where host operator/requesters resource is not automatically assigned to a requested job
- Fixed an issue where the "hint" is not displayed on certain fields
- *New* Updates to the forms tab - forms are now organised to provide a more consistent experience between web and mobile application, as well as improving performance.
- *New* Improved handling and communication of failed and pending commands -
a banner is now shown on the jobs list if there are any pending commands and will indicate if any have failed. This will be particularly useful for users who operate in areas with poor cellular coverage, letting them know which updates are outstanding.
- The mobile app now uses the new RTA-inventory associations
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard would pop up for a previous field
- Fixed an issue where the app could crash when adding attachments
- Fixed an issue where the Observation Details field was missing when reviewing an Observation Form on mobile
- Fixed an issue where you could try to edit a brand new submission while offline, and the submit button crashes
- You can no longer attempt to edit a form submission until it syncs
- We are working to allow editing pending form submissions in a future release
- *New* Field worker flow available in Spanish
- You can see this if your entire phone is changed to Spanish when you entire IronSight
- Next release will have a button to change languages from inside the app
- Fixed an issue where editing the job where the unit is not known to the app would delete the unit from the job when you saved
- Improved reliability of offline commands going through, especially when the same one goes through twice due to bad internet
*New* Ability to "unapprove" jobs, if it was approved by mistake
*New* Job updates/data sync now tries to process whenever you pull to refresh the jobs list or pull to refresh a job.
Fixed an issue where changes could fail to sync
Fixed an issue where changes would remain "pending" even when you regained internet
Internal changes to allow for dark mode later
Users can no longer activate jobs assigned to other users
Fixed a bug with commands getting processed when the app comes back to the foreground
select/deselect all in the work list filters:
- toggle between all/none by tapping the chip
- if some are selected, tapping the chip selects all
- note that choosing none when filtering by Service Provider will leave one option selected: No service provider
- improvements to form submission loading:
- pending (offline) submissions are displayed at the top of the list
- tapping ‘Load more forms’ loads the next 20 forms, rather than by time range
- support for new custom fields
- fixed an issue where cloning behaviour was inconsistent between mobile and Web
- fixed an issue where operators+operator/requesters can use the app with location permissions denied
- fixed a bug where the blue spinner sometimes appeared after creating a job, even though the job was created
- fixed an issue where the location description was missing on the locations page
- fixed the forced upgrading on major version bumps on Android
- fixed a bug where the service provider assignment was not auto-populated when cloning jobs, if they owned more than one resource of that type
- fixed an issue where tapping outside text input fields didn't minimize the keyboard when filling forms
- fixed an issue where job comments were unusable if the audit log failed to load
- fixed a bug where the inventory section was not properly added when an operator/requester created a job for their current resource
- Updated the version check package to fix a missing prompt to upgrade on Android
- Jobs created by the current user are no longer invalidated in the cache if they are less than 3 minutes old - this addressed a race condition that showed a spinning blue circle even though the job was actually created
- Attachment default names now use an underscore ("_") instead of a colon (":") to separate time (HH_MM_SS) since a colon cannot be in filenames on some systems